Last updated on 08/23/2022
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and _ (“Company,”
“we,” “us,” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the _ website
as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website or mobile
application related, linked, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”).
You agree that by accessing the Site, you have read, understood, and agreed to be
SITE AND YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE IMMEDIATELY.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site
from time to time are hereby expressly incorporated herein by reference. We reserve
the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms of
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any
person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration
requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who
choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are
solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site is our proprietary property and all source code,
databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs,
and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service
marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or
licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other
intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States,
international copyright laws, and international conventions. The Content and the
Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only.
Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded,
posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold,
licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to
access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
jurisdiction in which you reside; (3) you will not access the Site through automated or
non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise; (4) you will not use
the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose; and (5) your use of the Site will not
violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete,
we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all
current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we
make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any
commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
You agree that we may access, store, process, and use any information and personal
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we
can use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or
representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You
are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to
exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action
against us regarding your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas,
feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to
us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive
rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such
Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or
actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submissions.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to: (1) monitor the Site for violations of
reporting such user to law enforcement authorities; (3) in our sole discretion and
without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the
extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof; (4) in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and (5) otherwise manage the Site in a manner
designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
TERM AND TERMINATION
RESERVE THE RIGHT TO, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE
OR LIABILITY, DENY ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING
BLOCKING CERTAIN IP ADDRESSES), TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR
FOR NO REASON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR BREACH OF ANY
REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS
OF USE OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION. WE MAY TERMINATE
YOUR USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SITE OR DELETE ANY CONTENT OR
INFORMATION THAT YOU POSTED AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT WARNING, IN OUR
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from
registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name,
or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take
appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any
time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no
obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify
or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or
discontinuance of the Site.
We cannot guarantee the Site will be available at all times. We may experience
hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change,
revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Site at any time or for
any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for
any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the
Site during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site. Nothing in these Terms of
Use will be construed to obligate us to maintain and support the Site or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of California.
Timless Cinema Show and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of San Diego County shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question
regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the International Commercial Arbitration Court under the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise, 146) according to the Rules of this ICAC, which, as a result of referring to it, is considered as the part of this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be _. The seat, or legal place, of arbitration
shall be _. The language of the proceedings shall be _. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of _.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the
Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be
joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to
be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c)
there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported
representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions
concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or
concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any
Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or
unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors,
inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various
other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or
omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE
THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE
RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND
YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR
REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE
SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE
AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1)
ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2)
PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER,
RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR
ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION
STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF
TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN
HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE
SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY
CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND
INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED,
TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT
WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY
THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR
MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING,
AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY
PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A
PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT,
YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE
LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE
DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR
OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE
BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN,
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS
OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE
LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US OR __.
CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW
LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION
OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF
THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND
YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries,
affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from
and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable
attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (1)
the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or (5) any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of
managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS,
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS,
AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF
TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You
hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules,
ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or
delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of
credits by any means other than electronic means.
respect to the Site constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you
to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and
obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss,
damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information
regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]